Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mobile blogging

Well, I think the concept of mobile photoblogging has been validated to my satisfaction via the Treo. I wonder how long it will take the media to realize how potentially useful this system could be in reporting the news as it happens. While the photo quality from the Treo 600 is nothing special, it is better than nothing at all. Furthermore, this reporting method can be widely used for very little money and there are better quality camera phones coming out all the time. I don't know if anyone, other than myself, is actually looking at this blog, but I hope that if you are seeing it that it is not a complete waste of your time.

Ed

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Are all these photos taken with a camera phone??

2:34 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

They are indeed. Thats why the resolution isn't very good. I'm using a Palm Treo 600.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter