Saturday, June 03, 2006

Had a lovely commute home on June 2...


Poured all day flooding the subways. After walking from line to line for an hour and a half only to find that all of them were out, I finally wound up on the Long Island Railroad. My 45 minute commute wound up taking three hours. Loads of fun if you like marching around NYC in a driving rainstorm for a few hours. Maybe its just that I don't remember past problems on the subway well but this sort of problem seems to be happening more and more lately. I don't know if is a maintenance problem of if we are just getting more rain quickly but I can't ever recall the subways flooding out so frequently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Hey didnt you have to take the railroad during the subway strike??

The rain sucks!! But the sunshine rocks!! :-)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter