Friday, August 06, 2010

Otter box Defender follow up review




I got this case for my iPhone 3G a year and a half ago and I am continuing to use it with my 3GS today.

Put simply, if you want terrific protection for your iPhone, you want the Defender. I have dropped my phone on to a concrete surface from about five feet with no damage to either case or phone. I am reasonably certain that my phone would not have survived that fall otherwise.

The Defender does add considerable bulk to the sveldt iPhone. It still fits into my pants pocket though so it doesn't bother me much. The case is not water proof but the ports are protected by silicon flaps that should keep rain out at least.

If you really want your iPhone to last (and in this crappy economy, who wants to spend $ replacing a broken phone if you don't have too) or you have small children who like to play with your iPhone from time to time, you want this case. Nuff said.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi ed,
Nice to meet you, im from indonesia, south east of asia.
Which part of america u lived?.
i see ur watch blog about seiko tuna,
do u still have the tuna?, if you dont, can u find it for me?..

1:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pls adv me by email or sms,
tomodokmandy@gmail.com +62818175196
Best regards
Mandy Tomodok

1:22 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

I'm from NYC. The Tuna SBBN007 is not being made anymore I'm afraid. It has been replaced by the SBBN015. Chronograph.com has them in stock. Higuchi ahould have them too.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter