Saturday, December 03, 2011

HTC Vivid! My first Droid phone

Just switched from an iPhone 3gs to the Vivid. This thing is very impressive. There is a learning curve but it isn't terribly hard. I've only had it for a few hours and I've already figured out how to blog with it.

First off, the screen is amazing. My middle aged eyes really appreciate the size. It is a lot larger than the iPhone screen. Then there is LTE. Wow! The Vivid is roughly 3 to 5 times faster online than my 3gs. My son has a 4s and it beats that too. AT&T just turned on LTE here in NYC and it really works quickly.

I was pleased to see that Otterbox has a Defender case for the Vivid. Like its iPhone counterpart, it really provides superior protection to the phone.

The droid app store has a large variety of applications to choose from. Most of my old iPhone favorites are all there.

To sum up, I am very impressed with this smartphone so far. Looks like a lot of useful fun to be had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter