Monday, January 09, 2006

Bike folded in my office

This is a Zport 16" folding 3 speed bicycle. A bit heavier than some folders at 31 lbs but a lot less expensive too. The gear ratios aren't great but I could pace NYC's traffic without too much effort. I had little trouble folding the bike and riding the subway for a while, I just put the bike against the end of the car (by the door) and stood over it. All told, this could work out as a good form of exercise for me. I have to commute anyway, might as well get a workout too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

You should get one of those fold up cars too, you know, the ones on The Jetsons :) They fit right into your briefcase LOL!!!

When you get a chance, check out the pictures of the baby hamsters on my blog :) I have to admit they are getting really cute :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter