Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wiped out



My wife has been sick at home with a fever for two days and I have a bad feeling I've got it too. Not the greatest timing but then again, it never is. On the plus side, our new imac should be arriving today after FEDEX botched the delivery over the last two days. Apple, to their credit, refunded me the $65 shipping charge since this machine will be arriving as late as it will. This will be my first mac and I'm looking forward to it. Our old HP has worked like a horse for the last few years but is clearly nearing the end. Should be fun, hopefully.


Pic is of my latest watch, an old Russian model from 1938. Works well now, after my jeweler tinkered with it for a while. Big thing though but still interestinig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter